Monday, June 17, 2013

Tilda Engel in nautical style

    Blue-white stripes on clothes, summer breeze, yachts shaking on water ...

Somewhere between Lindau and Bregenz, Lake Constance (Bodensee)

 The view on the island (this picture I made with a simple camera!!!)

Port entrance from the country

... these things inspired me on creation of this doll:


 She is about 65 cm

It's very warm now in Lindau and I was too lazy to make fotoshooting somewhere outdoors...


Have a nice week, my friends!
Julia










9 comments:

  1. your doll is amazing! I love her:)
    and thanks for comme back me to these places on lake Bodensee)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Прекрасные фотографии, и Тильдочка морская просто прелестна!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Морская красавица! Прелестная получилась куколка!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OLÁ JULIA,SUA TILDA FICAR BONITA.EU GOSTAR DAS TILDAS,MAS PORQUE SERÁ QUE ELA NÃO TER BOCA E NARIZ? (SORRIR).BOA TERÇA.BEIJO.VALÉRIA.(BRASIL).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Какие виды! А какая барышня: нежная, чистая, романтичная!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ist die schön !
    Liebe Grüße
    Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this doll too ! and thanks for the photos, I know this area and I really appréciate it good evening

    ReplyDelete